30 Jan Podcast Erlend Bakke and Paul Loomans
In this interview, Erlend and Paul extensively discussed what Time Surfing is all about. Why is it important to even Time Surf? Here, we realize that multi-tasking, doing one thing on top of the other, is counterproductive. Erlend and Paul discuss:
- The Accountability Group of Erlend wherein Etan Ilfeld is also part of. Ilfeld is the one who recommended the book Time Surfing to him
- Does taking breathers make you unproductive or otherwise?
- The difference between Zen meditation vs. other types of meditation
- Buddha Posture in Zen meditation
- The Important instructions in Time Surfing